Hire Top Class Real Estate Agent Who Will Invest In Your Future
Brant West. Pre-Construction in Brantford
- Project Name: Brant West
- Builders: Losani,Losani Homes
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2023
- Address: 501 Shellard Lane, Brantford, Ontario, Canada, N3T 5L5
- City: Brantford
- Main Intersection: Shellard Lane & Pleasant Ridge Rd
- Property Type: Low Rise
- Number Of Units: 39
- Nearby Parks: Edith Monture Park
- Location: 501 Shellard Lane, Brantford
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Brant West is a new townhouse and single family home development by Losani Homes currently under construction at 501 Shellard Lane, Brantford. Town's starting from $500,000, singles starting from $600,000. Brant West has a total of 39 units. Sizes range from 1360 to 3487 square feet.
Distinctive Construction and Exterior Features
- Brick veneer siding stucco stone or other accents as per plans and elevations Brick to to top of first story window
on sides and rear of dwelling for 2 story models and bungalofts only Bungalow models are all brick sides and rear unless noted on the elevation.
- Two story towns and singles feature nine-foot ceilings on main floor (except at dropped ceiling areas). All plans feature eight- foot ceilings on bedroom levels.
- All windows except basement to be vinyl clad casement windows with pre-finished sealed decorative grills on
front elevations only as per plan and elevation.
- Pre-finished vinyl sliding patio door as per plans.
- Pre-finished soffits fascia eavestroughs and downspouts.
- All exterior woodwork to be painted to match exterior colour package.
- Front entry swing door(s) may include side lites as per plans will be thermal insulated fiberglass and will be painted as per exterior colour package.
- Front entry doors feature grip set and deadbolt with satin nickel finish with keyless entry.
- All exterior doors feature exterior lights.
- Poured concrete foundation.
- Exterior foundation wall are damp-proof with a spray tar sealant wrapped in solid plastic drainage membrane.
- All exterior walls of habitable rooms above foundation to be 2” x 6” construction.
- Foam spray insulation in the garage ceiling to the extent of the finished area above to help prevent air infiltration.
- All interior walls that adjoin the garage will be insulated.
- Garages to be fully drywalled with first-coat rough tape with electrical receptacle for future garage door opener.
- Prefinished insulated steel sectional garage door style and lites as per plan.
- Saw-cut garage and basement floors.
- Poured concrete garage floors with steel reinforcing.
- Two exterior water taps to be installed, one garage and exterior with separate basement shut off valves. Only
one tap on back to back units.
- Fully sodded lot as per site plan. The lot will be graded to the requirements of the authority having jurisdiction.
Sod completion may occur after occupancy.
- Base coat only asphalt paved driveway.
- Self-sealing quality roof shingles with manufacturer’s twenty-five-year rating.
- Address stone with engraved municipal address.
- Walkway from the driveway to front door step(s) as designated by grade.
Superior Interior Features
- Finished main level staircase with carpeted treads and risers. May include stained oak stringers railings and spindles or just stain railing as per plan.
- Interior trim includes colonial 2-2/3” casings and 4-1/4” baseboards.
- Satin nickel finish interior door levers and hinges.
- Interior walls to befinished with quality flat paint.
- Interior doors and trim will be finished with semi-gloss Losani white paint.
- Ceiling in all rooms will be “California Knockdown” texture finish, except kitchen, bathrooms, and finished laundry area which will be smooth finish.
- Ceiling drywall is installed over floating metal resilient channels on all trussed ceiling for straighter ceiling finishes.
- All drywall corner beads are square metal beads with paper covering.
- Builder standard berber carpet on3/8” chip foam under pad in finished areas as per plans*.
- Premium grade ceramic floor tile in foyer powder room, kitchen, breakfast room, laundry room and all bathrooms as per plans*.
- Where a laundry area is located on the second floor the washer area will be supplied with a fiberglass basin complete with drain. Where a laundry tub is not provided there will be an in-wall housing unit that allows for hot and cold water supply and waste disposal outlet for future washer.
- Wire closet closet shelving throughout including linen closet(s).
- Closet doors are full doors either swing bypass or bi-fold style as per plan.
- Interior doors are two panel smooth doors.
- All full swing interior doors feature triple hinge construction and hung on fully cased jams and fully trimmed.
- All half walls are capped and cased in wood with painted finish added half wall at stairway may be pain finish only.
- Kitchen includes:
- Venting for hood fan to exterior.
- Premium finished cabinets assembled using glue and dowel construction with laminate countertops.
- Single detached – single top drawer located in kitchen cabinetry as per plan Townhomes and multi-units to receive single bank of drawers in kitchen cabinetry as per plan.
- Cabinet doors and drawer fronts available in maple oak or other materials.
- Breakfast bar where specified on plans.
- Double stainless steel ledge back sink with modern kitchen faucet with pull out spray.
- Open under counter area for future dishwasher (cabinet not provided) including electrical and plumbing rough-in (not connected).
- All electrical receptacles in the kitchen counter area are ondedicated circuits.
- Outlet on island only provided when plumbing electrical or HVAC components are located within.
- Quality finish cabinets with laminate counter top.
- Cabinet available in maple oak and other materials.
- Mirror(s) installed above vanity maybe glued.
- White bath fixtures throughout.
- Tub/shower combination enclosure to include ceramic wall tile to ceiling (not including ceiling).
- Soaker tub in Master Ensuite one piece acrylic shower stall where shown on plans.
- Upgraded rain shower head in Master Ensuite with arm. All bathrooms features curved shower rod.
- Powder room includes white pedestal basin and lavatory faucet.
- Premium elongated low consumption toilets.
- Single lever faucets (with exception of laundry) and pressure balanced shower controls.
- All bathroom sinks are fitted with mechanical pop up drains.
- Showers are one-piece acrylic either neo angle square or rectangular as per plan. Only neo angle showers finished with chrome shower door pebbled glass
- Ceramic is also feature where indicated at bathtub skirts splashes and/or bathtub walls
Electrical And Mechanical Features
- 100-ampbreaker panel installed location may vary.
- Electrical receptacle with integrated USB port in kitchen.
- Two(2) telephone outlets.
- Three (3) RG6coaxial cable outlets.
- Two(2) set up for CAT6network connection with Network Smart Panel in basement or garage
- Homes are roughed in for security systems.
- Two(2) exterior weatherproof electric outlets connected to a safety ground-fault circuit one each at rear and front of home Only one(1) exterior outlet on back back to back units.
- Exterior soffit complete with 1 holiday receptacle.
- Carbon monoxide detector directly connected to electrical panel.
- Draft resistant electrical boxes at exterior walls.
- Heavy duty wiring and receptacle/outlet for stove and dryer.
- All utility rooms are unfinished.
- White Decora-style switches throughout the home.
- Electric door chime for front entry.
- Lights at front of home will be cast aluminum as per plan.
- High efficiency furnace installed on rubber pads rather than concrete floor to reduce vibration noise and prevent corrosion location may vary.
- All heating systems are sized for future installation of air conditioning systems
- Rental water heaters are high efficiency direct vent water heaters (some homes require power venting) location may vary.
- The Dwelling is supplied with an Energy Recovery Ventilator unit “ERV” supplied on a rental basis through an