Hire Top Class Real Estate Agent Who Will Invest In Your Future
625 Yonge Street. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: 625 Yonge Street
- Builders: Edenshaw Homes
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Address: 625 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Bloor St W and Yonge St
- Property Type: High Rise
- Building Size: 46 Stories
- Number Of Units: 354
- Location: 625 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
625 Yonge Street is a new condo development by Edenshaw Homes currently in preconstruction at 625 Yonge Street, Toronto. The development has a total of 354 units.
625 Yonge Street is located at the southeast corner of Yonge Street and Isabella Street in downtown Toronto, three blocks south of the world famous Yonge Street and Bloor Street intersection. Centrally located in the bustling heart of Toronto, 625 Yonge Street is in close proximity to countless vibrant downtown neighbourhoods, public transportation, and world-class amenities and shopping. This iconic 295,000 square foot 46-storey mixed-use development will house 352 residential units, 3,500 square feet of retail space, cutting edge amenities, as well as exciting indoor and outdoor amenity spaces on the podium and the 46th floor. With its central location 625 Yonge Street will provide residents with spectacular views of the area and downtown Toronto.